Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DFW Santa Cause

We had so much fun at the DFW Santa Cause. Everyone dresses up like Santa, elves, snowmen, etc...jumps on a big yellow party bus and goes around Greenville Ave. (man, it has been a really, really long time since I had been there...definitely getting to old for that place)....but it was a lot of fun and all of the money goes to different charities!

PLEASE Do Not ask why my husband insisted on wearing these horribly ugly glasses but he did, no matter how many times I begged and pleaded with him to take them off he would not! He thought they were the coolest things ever...I hated them!!!

Amy and I she was a CUTE elf!!
All of us crazy people!
Stuart, Ryan and Brandon
Amy and Meredith

Me and crazy glasses guy!! =)
One and only shot w/out the glasses, horrible picture but he did take the glasses off for it!
Stuart and I on the party bus!! It was a fun night with good friends, but don't think we will be doing that again for a LONG time!!! =)

0 comments: