Have I mentioned that I love this girl! That she completely melts my heart!!! That I think she is the sweetest, cutest most precious thing in the world!!! Avery all ready for school complete with her gloves. Running late as usually but before we could walk out the door Avery wanted me to take her picture by the Christmas tree with the vacuum cleaner extension. =)
My husband and I have been married for NINE awesome years now! We had our first baby girl in November 2007....she brings soooo much JOY to our lives! We are so thankful for her and soooo BLESSED because of her!! We welcomed our son into this world in September 2010, he is such a sweetie! We are so in love with him! We are beyond thankful for two wonderful children!! We can't forget about our first born, Bruiser, he is our 9 year old french bulldog and the greatest big brother ever!!! We are so extremely blessed!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment