Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My sweet Avery

I can not believe my sweet Avery girl is growing up so fast!  She is about to be 4 1/2.....that means she is almost 5!  Where has the time gone?  It makes me so sad to think she has grown up so fast and I just hope the next 4 1/2 years will slooooow down some!  She is changing and growing so much lately!  She is such a kid now!  She is tall.....she is in the 97% on her height and on her weight...she weighs about 40 pounds.  Even though she is in the 97%, she is tall and skinny!  She has long legs!  She wears a size 11 shoe.  She loves shoes and has a lot of shoes!  I think I could have worn off on her a little!  She also loves clothes and accessories!  She loves jewelry!  She is a very girly girl but also is not afraid to play outside in the dirt and mud and get her hands dirty!  But, she will be the one in the dirt and mud with a tutu on!  =)  I just love my girl so much.  She has such a sweet sweet heart!  She is always talking about Jesus and making him happy and proud and heaven!  I love that she LOVES Jesus and really has no idea....child like faith, I wish I could have that like she does!  =)  She loves her brother.  They of course have their fair share of fights but for the most part they really love each other.  I am seeing a bond and friendship grow every day!  I am so thankful for that.  There was a time that I was not sure that was going to happen, but I can see it forming!  She has really taken on the big sister role amazingly!  She is always telling Brody what to do, how to do it and when to do it!  She also looks out for him and helps him out and watched out for him.  She is sure to tell me if he is doing something he is not suppose to.  She cares for him and hugs on him and helps him get drinks or food if she thinks he needs it.  She is very caring and sweet with him.  She calls him Buddy!  It is soooo sweet!  "come on buddy, come in here buddy!"  She doesn't like for Brody to cry or get in trouble.  Brody is a hair puller and hitter, kicker.  So, we have been working on that with him, but if Brody gets in trouble for pulling Avery's hair or hitting her, she will usually say its okay mommy or its okay buddy!  She truly has such a sweet heart!  Of course she is sassy, bossy and opinionated...but really who isn't!  =)  I can't believe she is almost done with her first year of preschool!  She has two more weeks left!  =(  Makes me so sad.  She has done amazingly well this year!  I was so worried because Avery has never been away from me or her grandma, so it was a BIG step for us.  Honestly, I think it was a bigger and harder for me than it was for her.  She never once got upset or didn't want to go.  I was amazed at how well she did.  She has learned a lot and has amazing hand writing!  She loves her school and her teacher.  It makes me so happy at night when she is in her room playing "Mrs. Porter" and reading to her brother or her babies!  She sits in her little chair and reads books just like her teacher does....I LOVE IT!  =)  I am going to be so sad to not have Mrs. Porter next year.  I am so thankful for her and all that she has taught Avery, but most of all I am thankful that she loves my baby!  She has learned so much and grown so much in the last few months.  I just love her so very much!!!  She is a sweet girl, a funny girl...she always has me laughing with the crazy things she says and does, she's sassy and bossy and perfect!  I wouldn't change one thing about her!!!

0 comments: