Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nanny Grump

I haven't mentioned this on my blog, b/c I didn't even want to have to think about it really. My grandma...Nanny Grump was diagnosed with cancer at the beginning of July and she passed away on September 29, 2010. She had a short but hard fought battle with cancer. She fought very hard and had a lot of trouble and set backs in those short three months. She was an amazing grandmother and an amazing mother and wife! Her and my grandpa have been married for 53 years...would be 54 in December, they married when she was 18 after only 3 months of dating, they also share the same birthday! Our family is very close, her and my mom were more like best friends and my mom is taking it very hard. We are all going to miss her sooo sooo much! She was a very big part of my life and very loved! I just can't believe she is gone, it doesn't feel real. And, she never got to meet Brody....he was only a week old! So, please keep my family in your prayers! We all love you so very much nanny grump, we are going to miss you so much, but we are also so thankful your hard fight is over and you are healed and with Jesus!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry Des, Brings tears to my eyes. I hope you can find comfort in this hard time, and know I will be thinking and praying for you and your family. We love you guys!

The Moellenkamp's said...

Thanks Donica! =)