Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our days...

This is how Brody spends most of the day! I LOVE this picture...he just looks sooo cute!!
And, I really LOVE this picture!! This is how Avery spends most of the days...playing and coloring!!

He wasn't very happy to be at the Dr. He went to the Dr. on Monday for a weight check and weighed 7 lbs. and 9 oz. He had to go back again on Thursday for a one week check and he weighed 8 lbs. and 3 oz. The Dr. could not believe he had gained that much weight! I was shocked too, but I know he does like to eat a lot!! The Dr. said that he was perfect and everything looked great, he doesn't have to go back until he is two months old....shots, ugh!!!
Avery is trying to share her croutons with Brody!! She really does love him!! =)



*******Coming soon...nursery pictures!!************

0 comments: