Friday, October 22, 2010

ONE MONTH old!!!!

It has already been a month...where has the month gone? It has been a big blur!! =) I can't believe a whole month has passed since we had this little guy!! It has been a great month!!






Brody Bear you are ONE MONTH old!!
What have you been up to??

* You are the sweetest little thing! God is so amazing and I thank him a million times a day for blessing us with a sweet little boy!!

* You still sleep a lot, but this week you have started opening your pretty eyes and staying awake for longer periods of time.

* You eat every 2 1/2 - 3 hours, you are a hungry little boy and like to eat often. I breast fed you for a month, but it wasn't working out anymore and after and infection and other issues I decided it was best for everyone if you had formula. You have been much happier since then, you were not getting full enough before. You are eating 4 ounces a feeding and still seem hungry sometimes. I think we will bump it up to 5 ounces soon.

* You wake every 3 hours in the night...like clock work. You wake up two times in the night to eat.

* You are starting to find your voice and have started to make sweet little sounds!! =)

* You are really trying hard to smile at us, you almost cracked a little one for Avery and I this morning.

* You are very strong! You can lift your neck completely up when you are laying on your tummy!

* You like to lay on your tummy, especially if you are laying on my chest.

* You really really like to be held! You don't love your swing, bouncy seat, bed or play mat. You are okay with them for a few minutes and then start screaming. As soon as I pick you up and hold you you are happy as can be!!

* You love your sister! You look around when you hear her voice and she can usually make you stop crying when you are upset!

* You wear size newborn diapers, but are growing out of them and can wear a size one also.

* You can still wear your newborn clothes, but are growing into your 0-3 months also! I have a feeling you will be growing out of those soon if you keep eating like you are now! (which is okay by mommy, I have always dreamed of a chunky little boy with rolls everywhere!!)

* You have a TON of hair, we are really hoping it doesn't fall out!!

* You went to the dr. last Friday and weighed 9 pounds and 13 ounces, but I am pretty sure you are over 10 pounds now. I held you on the scale this morning and it said 11, so I am thinking somewhere between 10 and 11 pounds! (I looked at Avery's baby book and she didn't weigh 10 pounds until 2 months old!)

* You are the best thing ever! We are soooo soooo thankful and blessed to have you in our family! You are a wonderful, sweet, snugly baby and you melt my heart daily!!

Happy one month baby boy!!


0 comments: